Kennebec Behavioral Health has openings in the MST Program for MST Therapists to work in the greater Augusta area! Multisystemic Therapy (MST) is a time-limited, intensive family therapy and community-based treatment program that focuses upon addressing all environmental systems that impact adolescents who are struggling with behavior in the home, in school, or in the community. For more information, click on this link: http://mstservices.com/ MST Therapists are provided training and supervision in a wide variety of models and techniques, which include structural family therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, motivational interviewing, behavior modification, couples therapy, communication therapy, problem sexual behavior therapy, and contingency management treatment among others.
Kennebec Behavioral Health is currently offering undergraduate internships in all of our four Access Center office locations. The Access Center provides initial point of contact for clients, assesses client needs, link clients to appropriate services, collects demographic data, serves as liaison with community providers, and provides crisis intervention as required.
Access Center staff and interns have worked diligently to create a clinical experiential learning environment with comprehensive learning plans, training in electronic medical records, valuable client contact time, and various research projects. Interns will have use of a workstation with a computer and a phone, interface with referral sources such as medical professionals, social service providers, and educational professionals, and interact with patients seeking services.
Counseling, social work, or psychology professionals with at least a Master's degree in your field - could you imagine:
* Having a caseload of no more than 5-8 clients and their families?
* Earning a competitive salary with thousands of dollars in additional incentives offered annually?
* Offered autonomy to make your own scheduling arrangements based on client and your availability?
* Being provided with graduate-level CEUs annually - for FREE?
* Given group supervision and additional individual career supervision?
* Being paid generous mileage for work related driving?
* Do you want to be part of a solid, supportive team?
* Are you a driven self-starter who like meeting your personal and professional goals?
* Do you have a desire to earn incentives for going above and beyond?