Foodie with a MHRT/C Wanted - Waterville!
Are you a Foodie with a MHRT/C certification?
Are you interested in assisting adults living with mental illness with their pursuit of employment in the culinary field?
Are you flexible and open to experiencing new challenges on a daily basis?
Do you regularly go above and beyond the call of duty?
If you’ve answered YES to these questions, then the role of Clubhouse Specialist with High Hopes Clubhouse in Waterville may be the perfect match for your career search! High Hopes is currently seeking a Specialist for their culinary/food services unit. Duties include:
- Assisting members in developing vocational, educational, housing, and socialization goals and objectives
- Planning and coordinating food services unit tasks
- Providing training and coverage on transitional employment job placements and contribute to job development efforts
Clubhouse Specialists work within a team setting and are responsible for engaging members (our clients) to build relationships and take advantage of opportunities within the Clubhouse program. The desirable outcomes are hope, personal growth, and a higher quality of life for the member. Connection to this unique community leads to a life of achievement and fulfillment.
Requirements: Minimum requirements for the position include certification as a Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician/Community (MHRT/C) and a valid driver's license. Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Social Services, or a related field, and a minimum of two years of experience in mental health preferred.
Why consider a career with KBH?
- An excellent benefit package with three healthcare plans to choose from with no waiting period! Medical coverage starts on your first day of work.
- All medical plans include massage therapy, acupuncture, nutritional counseling, gym reimbursement, and personal health coaching
- Employer paid employee-only dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and group life insurance coverage
- 403b employer match
- Four weeks of vacation per year
- Eight sick days per year
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Wellness program
- User-friendly electronic client record build in-house by our own IT team
- Mission driven leadership
- Organizational Integrity
** To apply click here!