Clinical Social Worker & Professional Counselor Grads Wanted!
Are you a new master’s level graduate looking for an excellent supervisor, a mentor, and supportive colleagues? We love that! We have a passion for transitioning new graduates (or anyone who is looking to grow) into confident and capable clinicians, and Kennebec Behavioral Health is ready, willing, and able to become the consultant for your license applications so that you can successfully transition to a conditionally licensed LCSW, LCPC, and LMFT.
Why consider a career with KBH?
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Incentive bonuses
- Free CEU training opportunities
- Ongoing clinical development and training in evidence-based practices
- Mission driven leadership
- Scheduling support and caseload management
- Organizational integrity
- User-friendly electronic client record built in-house by our own IT team
- An excellent benefit package with three healthcare plans to choose from with no waiting period! Medical coverage starts on your first day of work.
- All medical plans include massage therapy, acupuncture, nutritional counseling, gym reimbursement, and personal health coaching
- Employer paid employee-only dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and group life insurance coverage
- 403b employer match
- Four weeks of vacation per year
- Eight sick days per year
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Wellness program
- KBH sites are approved Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP) locations
Busy family life? We offer both full time and per diem opportunities; just pick up the phone or email anyone of the program contacts below for more information!
- Outpatient Therapy and Substance Use Disorder Services: contact Jacqueline Charity, LCSW, CCS, CADC at 207-873-2136, x – 1206
- School Based Services and Tele Counseling: contact Melissa Chase, LCPC at 207-873-2136, x - 2312
- Home and Community Treatment (HCT): Contact Pat McKenzie, LCSW at 207-873-2136, x - 2218
** To apply check out our career page at www.kbhmaine.org/careers