MHRT/C, Case Manager for Adults - $1,500 Sign on Bonus!
Kennebec Behavioral Health is currently hiring a full-time Community Living Services Case Manager for our Augusta/Waterville location! As a CLS Case Manager, you will work with adults with chronic mental illness in supporting them daily to be independent in the community. As part of a dynamic team, you will assist them in skills teaching, problem solving, accessing resources and much more! If you are looking for a challenging, satisfying, supportive work environment; this position would be a great fit for you! We are looking for a highly motivated, flexible team member who can thrive working independently and as part of a small team of professionals who truly care about the adults we serve.
* 1,500 Sign on Bonus available! *
Requirements: Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and MHRT/C certification. First Aid/CPR and CRMA certification would be preferred. Non-traditional work schedule availability needed (days only).
Benefits KBH offers excellent flexible, competitive compensation and benefits:
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, DISABILITY AND LIFE INSURANCE
- 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT FOR CONTINUED EDUCATION
- .56 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
- HEALTH & WELLNESS PROGRAMMING INCLUDING $30/MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
- ONGOIGN CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- 20 VACATION DAYS
- 11 HOLIDAYS
- 8 SICK DAYS
** To apply click here!