Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMH-NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) Wanted to Join our Augusta Practice! Sign on Bonus!
At KBH, we understand that being a psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant isn't easy, nor is it simple to take off your "work hat" at the end of the day and place it on a shelf. Swing shifts are hard; night shifts are brutal and sometimes you wonder how you're still putting one foot in front of the other...and yet you do it.
Perhaps it's time for a change...
Kennebec Behavioral Health sees you. We acknowledge the work that you do every day and invite you to become a part of a team that has been providing care to Maine families for 61 years. KBH currently has a full time opening for a provider in our Augusta Medication Clinic, but why consider a career with KBH?
- You will only work a first shift schedule in a beautiful and modern clinic - no nights or weekends! Imagine the possibilities!
- You will be working with an amazing team of providers, nurses, medical assistants, and central registration specialists whose dedication to KBH and the work that we do is humbling.
- KBH offers an excellent benefit package with three healthcare plans to choose from with no waiting period! Medical coverage starts on your first day of work.
- All medical plans include massage therapy, acupuncture, nutritional counseling, gym reimbursement, and personal health coaching
- Employer paid employee-only dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and group life insurance coverage
- 11 paid holidays
- Sign-on bonus
- Retention bonus
- Incentive bonuses
- Flexible schedule
- Wellness program
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
** To apply, click here!