An Invitation to LCSW & LCPC Clinicians from Kennebec Behavioral Health!
61 years ago, an Augusta psychologist by the name of Dr. Charles Rothstein was instrumental in bringing the first outpatient services to Central Maine. Decades later, the agency that is now known as Kennebec Behavioral Health remains dedicated to Dr. Rothstein's understanding that people with mental health conditions can lead very rich lives with quality outpatient therapy.
In order to continue with our unwavering commitment, we invite you to join our team of Master’s level LCSW and LCPC Clinicians who support our clients experiencing serious emotional disturbance, behavioral health disorders, and/or substance misuse disorders. (both fully licensed and conditionally licensed individuals welcome).
A few things to consider about a career with KBH…
- Excellent benefits, including three healthcare plans to choose from (one at no cost to the employee)
- No waiting period for medical. Your coverage goes into effect on your first day of work
- All medical plans include massage therapy, acupuncture, nutritional counseling, gym reimbursement, and personal health coaching
- Four weeks of paid vacation, eight sick days, one personal day
- Employer paid employee-only dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, and group life insurance coverage
- $3,500 Sign on Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement for benefit-eligible employees who wish to expand their career potential and pursue further education in the field
- 11 paid holidays
- Free CEU training opportunitie
We have full time/benefit eligible and per diem opportunities with programs located in Augusta, Waterville, and Skowhegan. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
** To apply, click here!