OHH Nurse Care Manager - Skowhegan!
KBH is currently seeking a full time Nurse Care Manager to work in our Skowhegan office! The Nurse Care Manager provides nursing services and care management to clients enrolled in our Opioid Health Home service.
Requirements: The Nurse Care Manager must be one of the three below:
- A registered nurse who completes the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) required 8-hour training for an X-DEA license for prescribing Buprenorphine) within 6 months of initiating service delivery for OHH members. Registered nurses may not continue functioning as a Nurse Care Manager beyond 6 months if the appropriate training has not been completed; or
- A psychiatric nurse licensed as a registered professional nurse and certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a psychiatric and mental health nurse (PMHN); or
- An advanced practice nurse, as defined by the Maine State Board of Nursing.
Benefits: KBH offers flexible, competitive reimbursement and benefits:
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
- 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- .54 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
- $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
- CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- 20 DAYS VACATION
- 11 HOLIDAYS
- 8 SICK DAYS
* To apply click here!