Program Manager - Skowhegan, $1,500 Sign on Bonus!
Are you ready to lead a winning team?
KBH has a full-time position in the Skowhegan area for a Program Manager to lead our northern teams in supporting adults with mental illnesses. We offer competitive wages and benefits and the chance to work for a multi-site mental health provider who's been serving our communities for more than 50 years. The Program Manager supervises daily staff activities and provides case management services to clients. This candidate will also be responsible for program oversight that includes the Individual Support Planning process for clients and providing appropriate crisis intervention services.
* $1,500 Sign on Bonus available!
Requirements · Bachelor's Degree in Social Services, Mental Health or related field.
· Valid driver’s license
· CRMA, CPR, First Aid
· Minimum of 4 years’ professional experience in the mental health field
· Supervisory experience preferred
Benefits KBH offers flexible, competitive compensation and benefits:
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION & LIFE INSURANCE
- 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- .54 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
- $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
- CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- 20 DAYS VACATION
- 11 HOLIDAYS
- 8 SICK DAYS
* To apply click here!