Nurse Care Manager - Skowhegan!
Are you looking for a new challenge in mental health services?
KBH is currently seeking a Registered Nurse with mental health experience to join our Behavioral Health Homes Case Management Team in Skowhegan!
Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
Our Nurse Care Manager will work as part of our Behavioral Health Homes team to provide nursing services to children, adults and families. The Nurse Care Manager provides direct care services, participates in treatment team meetings, collaborates with other healthcare professionals and more!
· Maine licensure and mental health experience - RNC preferred but not required
· Experience in treatment of psychiatric disorders
· Knowledgeable in psychiatric pharmacology
KBH offers flexible, competitive reimbursement and benefits:
· HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
· 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
· SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
· .54 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
· $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
· CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
· 20 DAYS VACATION
· 11 HOLIDAYS
· 8 SICK DAYS
** To apply click here!