Residential Support Workers Wanted! - Augusta, Waterville & Skowhegan!
At Kennebec Behavioral Health, we know that while work in the residential field can be incredibly rewarding, each shift presents a challenge that requires patience, self-control, empathy, understanding, and a calm head (Did we mention patience?). There are days when you may feel frustrated or even defeated, but then there are days when a positive exchange with a client leads to a behavior break through and before you know it, you’re hooked; hooked on making a difference one day at a time.
Patience, self-control, empathy, understanding, and the ability to remain calm are highly sought-after skills that make you incredibly valuable to us because the people who live in our residential support programs deserve nothing less.
Why pursue a career with KBH?
- Intensive on-the-job training: Kennebec Behavioral Health is committed to providing you with the skill set that you need to begin a career in behavioral healthcare and you will be issued a Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician 1 (or MHRT/1) provisional certification upon hire
- The most competitive wages in Central Maine
- Already have a Mental Health Rehabilitation/Community (or MHRT/C) certification? Your starting wage is $2.00 an hour higher
- $2.00 an hour shift differential for 2nd shift and $3.00 an hour shift differential for 3rd
- Weekly overtime opportunities available
- Excellent benefits, including three healthcare plans to choose from (one at no cost to the employee)
- No waiting period for medical. Your coverage goes into effect on your first day of work
- Paid vacation, sick time, and personal day (you won’t believe it when you hear it)
- Employer paid employee-only dental, short term disability, long term disability, and group life insurance coverage
- $1,000 to $1,500 Sign on Bonus
- Mileage reimbursement - .54 cents/mile
- Tuition Reimbursement for benefit-eligible employees who wish to expand their career potential and pursue further education in the field
We have full time/benefit eligible and per diem opportunities with programs located in Augusta, Waterville, and Skowhegan. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
** To apply click here!