Supported Housing Manager - Augusta!
Are you interested in leading a team of dedicated Residential Support staff?
KBH is seeking a Full-Time Supported Housing Manager to work with our Supported Housing team in the Augusta area. The Housing Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Assigned Supported Housing Program including supervision of direct care staff, management, delivery and coordination of program and client services. This individual assures that these services and documentation meet KBH guidelines and regulatory requirements. The Supported Housing Manager assists the Director(s) of Supported Housing programs and the Administrator in the development of program plans, policies, and procedures and the implementation of those plans, policies and procedures at the program level.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
· Valid driver’s license
· CRMA, CPR, First Aid
· 4 years’ experience preferred
· Supervisory experience preferred
Benefits: KBH offers flexible, competitive reimbursement and benefits:
· HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
· 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
· SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
· .54 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
· $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
· 20 DAYS VACATION
· 11 HOLIDAYS
· 8 SICK DAYS
** To apply click here! **