MST Therapists - Augusta $3,500 Sign on Bonus!
Kennebec Behavioral Health has openings in the MST Program for MST Therapists to work in the greater Augusta, and Midcoast areas! Multisystemic Therapy (MST) is a time-limited, intensive family therapy and community-based treatment program that focuses upon addressing all environmental systems that impact adolescents who are struggling with behavior in the home, in school, or in the community. For more information, click on this link: http://mstservices.com/ MST Therapists are provided training and supervision in a wide variety of models and techniques, which include structural family therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, motivational interviewing, behavior modification, couples therapy, communication therapy, problem sexual behavior therapy, and contingency management treatment among others.
* $3,500 Sign on Bonus opportunity available! *
- Skills and a comfort level with parents and children in emotionally challenging circumstances.
- Fully licensed LCSW or LCPC candidates, or conditionally licensed applicants on track to be independently licensed are desired.
- A Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related subject area, with experience in mental health, or
- A conditionally licensed/independently licensed clinician
KBH offers flexible, competitive compensation and benefits which include:
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
- 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- .56 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT & AAA BENEFITS
- $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
- 20 DAYS VACATION
- 11 HOLIDAYS
- CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- 8 SICK DAYS
** To apply click here!