Med Clinic RNC - Sign on Bonus!
Are you interested in joining a dedicated team? Kennebec Behavioral Health is currently seeking experienced, supportive, professional Medication Clinic Nurses to join our medication management team. We have openings in our Augusta, Farmington, and Skowhegan locations! The successful candidate will provide nursing services to clients of the Medication Clinic. Clients include children, families, and adults.
**Sign on bonus opportunity available!**
- RN's who meet criteria to sit for the ANCC certification board are encouraged to apply (Per the American Nurses Credentialing Center, the requirements for the psychiatric-mental health nursing RN-BC credential include a RN license, 2 years of practice as a full-time RN, and 2,000 hours of clinical practice in a psychiatric-mental health nursing within 3 years).
KBH offers flexible, competitive compensation and benefits:
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
- 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- .54 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
- $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
- CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- 20 DAYS VACATION
- 11 HOLIDAYS
- 8 SICK DAYS
To apply click here!