Program Manager - Supported Housing, Augusta
Are you ready to lead a winning team?
KBH has a full time position in the Augusta area for a Program Manager to lead our southern teams in supporting adults with mental illnesses. We offer competitive wages and benefits and the chance to work for a multi-site mental health provider who's been serving our communities for more than 50 years.
The Program Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the Assigned SH Program including supervision of direct care staff, management, delivery and coordination of program and client services. This individual assures that these services and documentation meet KBH guidelines and regulatory requirements. The Program Manager assists the Director(s) of Supported Housing programs and the Administrator in the development of program plans, policies, and procedures and the implementation of those plans, policies and procedures at the program level. The Program manager will conduct Direct Care RSW functions as needed to ensure program coverage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Services, Mental Health or related field
- MHRT/1 Eligible
- Valid driver’s license
- CRMA, CPR, First Aid
- 4 years’ experience required in the mental health field
- Supervisory experience preferred
KBH offers flexible, competitive compensation and benefits:
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION & LIFE INSURANCE
- 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- .54 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
- $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
- CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- 20 DAYS VACATION
- 11 HOLIDAYS
- 8 SICK DAYS