Medical Record (Health Information) Support Specialist - Part Time Float Waterville
Are you a stickler for details? Do you enjoy the rewards that come from working in an environment that thrives on multitasking, attention to detail and keen organization? If this sounds like you, Kennebec Behavioral Health is currently seeking a Part time Float Position (16 hrs. wk.) in Medical Record (Health Information) Support Specialist to work in our Waterville Clinic. We offer the chance to work for a multi-site mental health provider who's been serving our communities for more than 50 years.
Basic duties include:
.Working closely to support clinical staff and client needs
· Computer proficiency (i.e. internet, email, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.)
· Scanning medical records into digital record system
· Reviewing intake charts for accuracy prior to scanning
· Auditing of medical records including follow up on deficiencies
· Affirming that all releases of information are current and valid
· Providing information to requestors, as needed, based on signed releases
· Providing coverage at other locations as required.
High school diploma required. Health care clerical experience, including a working knowledge of medical records practices and release of information standards is preferred.
To apply click