HCT Clinicians - Waterville & Skowhegan - $3500 Sign on Bonus!
Counseling, social work, or psychology professionals with at least a Master's degree in your field - could you imagine:
* Having a caseload of no more than 5-8 clients and their families?
* Earning a competitive salary with thousands of dollars in additional incentives offered annually?
* Offered autonomy to make your own scheduling arrangements based on client and your availability?
* Being provided with graduate-level CEUs annually - for FREE?
* Given group supervision and additional individual career supervision?
* Being paid generous mileage for work related driving?
* Do you want to be part of a solid, supportive team?
* Are you a driven self-starter who like meeting your personal and professional goals?
* Do you have a desire to earn incentives for going above and beyond?
If you answered "yes" to the questions above, please consider joining us!
Kennebec Behavioral Health, an agency that has been on the cutting edge of mental health treatment for over 55 years, offers competitive wages and benefits.
* Ability to interact with parents and children in emotionally challenging circumstances on a daily basis.
* LCSW full or conditional (LMSW CC), LCPC full or conditional (LCPC CC), LMFT full or conditional.
* Applicants with past experience in community-based services, family counseling, corrections, special education, case management, child protective case work or crisis management services.HCT is a time-limited, intensive family therapy and community-based treatment program that focuses on addressing all environmental systems that impact children who are struggling with behavior in the home, in school, or in the community. HCT Clinicians are provided supervision and training in a wide variety of models and techniques and licensing to support documentation to include the following:
* structural family therapy
* cognitive-behavioral therapy
* solution-focused therapy
* motivational interviewing
* behavior modification
* couples therapy
* communication therapy
* problem sexual behavior therapy
* contingency management treatment
KBH offers flexible, competitive reimbursement and benefits:
HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
.54 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
$30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
20 DAYS VACATION
CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
8 SICK DAYS