KBH has a full time position in the Skowhegan area for a Children's Case Manager. The successful candidate will work as part of a team to deliver services to children with emotional/behavioral disorders, mental illness, mental retardation, pervasive developmental disorders, and autism spectrum disorders. Do you enjoy collaborating and working in the community? Responsibilities for case management include continual assessment, knowledge of resources in the community and referral for resources, collaboration with other providers, advocacy, and assuring for quality services.
Counseling, social work, or psychology professionals with at least a Master's degree in your field - could you imagine:
* Having a caseload of no more than 5-8 clients and their families?
* Earning a competitive salary with thousands of dollars in additional incentives offered annually?
* Offered autonomy to make your own scheduling arrangements based on client and your availability?
* Being provided with graduate-level CEUs annually - for FREE?
* Given group supervision and additional individual career supervision?
* Being paid generous mileage for work related driving?
* Do you want to be part of a solid, supportive team?
* Are you a driven self-starter who like meeting your personal and professional goals?
* Do you have a desire to earn incentives for going above and beyond?
Kennebec Behavioral Health, one of Maine’s leading mental healthcare providers, is seeking professional, energetic candidates to join our Residential Support team! Full Time and Per Diem opportunities available! With locations in Augusta, Waterville and Skowhegan, our Residential Support staff provide rehabilitative services to adults with severe and persistent mental illness. Our Residential Support staff assist in building problem solving and decision-making skills, providing supportive counseling, ADL skills training, advocacy and more! We have the perfect opportunities for both seasoned professionals and those who are ready to begin an exciting career in the mental health field!