Kennebec Behavioral Health is seeking a Nurse with mental health and psychiatric nursing experience to join our Supported Housing and Community Living Skills Programs in the Augusta, Waterville, and Skowhegan areas. We offer competitive wages and benefits and the chance to work for a multi-site mental health provider who's been serving our communities for more than 50 years. The Nurse we are seeking will provide nursing services and case management as part of the interdisciplinary management team to adults living in our Supported Housing sites as well as clients in our community. A very large percentage of this candidate's job will be to work with the medication management aspect, including staff training and education, ongoing oversight, and compliance assurance. The position requires travel within Northern Kennebec and Somerset Counties to residential houses, client homes and KBH locations, as necessary.
If you are a Registered Nurse interested in mental health nursing who is looking for a new challenge, join our adult outpatient psychiatric medication management team. We have a position in our Augusta location for a nurse who will provide support to our Clinic Team by responding to patient calls, providing telephone crisis intervention, and assisting patients with pharmacotherapy issues. As part of this team you will make a real difference.
Counseling, social work, or psychology professionals with at least a Master's degree in your field - could you imagine:
* Having a caseload of no more than 5-8 clients and their families?
* Earning a competitive salary with thousands of dollars in additional incentives offered annually?
* Offered autonomy to make your own scheduling arrangements based on client and your availability?
* Being provided with graduate-level CEUs annually - for FREE?
* Given group supervision and additional individual career supervision?
* Being paid generous mileage for work related driving?
* Do you want to be part of a solid, supportive team?
* Are you a driven self-starter who like meeting your personal and professional goals?
* Do you have a desire to earn incentives for going above and beyond?