If you are a motivated self-starter and want to be part of a strong, supportive, clinical team, with a desire to earn generous incentives for going above and beyond, then please continue reading this ad.
Kennebec Behavioral Health is looking for mental health professionals with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in social work, counseling or a related field. Master’s training is preferred, but not required.
Can you imagine:
* A caseload of 5 families
* Autonomy to make your own scheduling arrangements
* Intensive training in Multisystemic Therapy (MST), an Evidence-Based model of treatment
* At no cost to you, up to 36 graduate-level CEUs annually
* 100 hours of group supervision, with additional individual supervision to reach full licensure, as well as full potential
* Earning a competitive salary, with quarterly cash bonuses for meeting and exceeding productivity targets
* Generous mileage reimbursement for work-related driving
If you answered yes, please consider joining the MST program at Kennebec Behavioral Health!