KBH is currently seeking a part time Registered Nurse with ANA certification. If you are a Registered Nurse with ANA certification in mental health and psychiatric nursing (RNC) who is looking for a new challenge, join our child & adult outpatient psychiatric medication management team as a nurse in our Skowhegan clinic!
Kennebec Behavioral Health is currently seeking a part-time Peer Support Specialist to join our Behavioral Health Homes team in the Farmington area! The Peer Support Specialist will work as a member of a multidisciplinary team to provide peer support and consumer information to participants in the Behavioral Health Home program as a way to regain control over their own recovery process.
Counseling, social work, or psychology professionals with at least a Master's degree in your field - could you imagine:
* Having a caseload of no more than 5-8 clients and their families?
* Earning a competitive salary with thousands of dollars in additional incentives offered annually?
* Offered autonomy to make your own scheduling arrangements based on client and your availability?
* Being provided with graduate-level CEUs annually - for FREE?
* Given group supervision and additional individual career supervision?
* Being paid generous mileage for work related driving?
* Do you want to be part of a solid, supportive team?
* Are you a driven self-starter who like meeting your personal and professional goals?
* Do you have a desire to earn incentives for going above and beyond?