If you are seeking a supportive team environment working with a progressive case management program, this opportunity is for you! Our case management team consists of fifty child and adult providers and five supervisors. The person accepting this position will clinically supervise our Waterville region. We provide Children's Targeted Case Management, Behavioral Health Home services (adult & child), and Community Integration. It is important that you are knowledgeable and able to provide resources about a variety of service delivery models including supports for children, adults, residential treatment, geriatrics, integrated care, supporting individuals who are temporarily homeless, Autism spectrum disorders, and youth in transition.
Counseling, social work, or psychology professionals with at least a Master's degree in your field - could you imagine:
* Having a caseload of no more than 5-8 clients and their families?
* Earning a competitive salary with thousands of dollars in additional incentives offered annually?
* Offered autonomy to make your own scheduling arrangements based on client and your availability?
* Being provided with graduate-level CEUs annually - for FREE?
* Given group supervision and additional individual career supervision?
* Being paid generous mileage for work related driving?
* Do you want to be part of a solid, supportive team?
* Are you a driven self-starter who like meeting your personal and professional goals?
* Do you have a desire to earn incentives for going above and beyond?
Kennebec Behavioral Health is currently seeking a part-time Peer Support Specialist to join our Behavioral Health Homes team in the Waterville area! The Peer Support Specialist will work as a member of a multidisciplinary team to provide peer support and consumer information to participants in the Behavioral Health Home program as a way to regain control over their own recovery process.