Nurse Care Manager, Behavioral Health Home - Augusta
Are you looking for a new challenge in mental health services? KBH is currently seeking a Registered Nurse with mental health experience to join our Behavioral Health Homes Case Management Team!
Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Our Nurse Care Manager will work as part of our Behavioral Health Homes team to provide nursing services to children, adults and families. The Nurse Care Manager provides direct care services, participates in treatment team meetings, and collaborates with other healthcare professionals and more!
Why KBH? We offer excellent continuing education opportunities, competitive wages and benefits, and the chance to work for a multi-site mental health provider who's been serving our communities for more than 50 years.
· Maine licensure and mental health experience - RNC preferred but not required
· Experience in treatment of psychiatric disorders
· Knowledgeable in psychiatric pharmacology
KBH offers flexible, competitive reimbursement and benefits:
· HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
· 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
· SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
· .54 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
· $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
· CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
· 20 DAYS VACATION
· 11 HOLIDAYS
· 8 SICK DAYS
To apply click here!