Regional Assistant Director of Case Management Services
Are you a team leader?
If you are seeking a supportive team environment working with a progressive case management program, this opportunity is for you! Our case management team consists of fifty child and adult providers and five supervisors. The person accepting this position will supervise our Waterville region. We provide Children's Targeted Case Management, Behavioral Health Home services (adult & child), and Community Integration. It is important that you are knowledgeable and able to provide resources about a variety of service delivery models including supports for children, adults, residential treatment, geriatrics, integrated care, supporting individuals who are temporarily homeless, Autism spectrum disorders, and youth in transition.
Do you enjoy communicating with an "open door" policy?
We are focused on positive teamwork, positive community relations, and excellent service. Our current case management supervisory team has more than 100 years of combined experience in mental health.
- Master's degree with licensure as a Psychologist, LCSW, or LCPC
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about providing quality service
KBH offers flexible, competitive compensation and benefits:
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
- 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- .54 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
- $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
- CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- 20 DAYS VACATION
- 11 HOLIDAYS
- 8 SICK DAYS
To apply, please click here!