Practice Manager - Augusta
Ready to be excited for work each day?
KBH is currently seeking a full time Practice Manager to work in our Augusta Medication Clinic! If you have previous healthcare management experience, have worked with the public, and can boast excellent customer service skills, we’re looking for you!
The Practice Manager provides daily direction and supervision regarding quantity and quality of work and manages priorities of clinical scheduling in coordination with various departments in keeping with high standards of customer service. The Practice Manager rewards, coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees as appropriate, and provides staff with appropriate resources and support.
In addition, the Practice Manager assists with answering and directing incoming telephone calls, greeting clients, collecting co-pays, scheduling initial and follow-up client appointments, updating the client database as required, and maintaining a standard of excellent customer service. Previous healthcare management experience is required. If this sounds like a match for you, apply today!
- 3 years of healthcare supervisory experience
- Associate's degree in a related field or equivalent experience (Bachelor's degree preferred)
KBH offers flexible, competitive compensation and benefits:
· HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
· 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
· SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
· .51 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
· $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
· 20 DAYS VACATION
· 11 HOLIDAYS
· 8 SICK DAYS
To apply, please click here!