MST Therapists - Augusta/Winthrop, Waterville/Skowhegan - Sign on Bonus!
If you are a motivated self-starter and want to be part of a strong, supportive, clinical team, with a desire to earn generous incentives for going above and beyond, then please continue reading this ad.
Kennebec Behavioral Health is looking for mental health professionals with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in social work, counseling or a related field. Master’s training is preferred, but not required.
Can you imagine:
* A caseload of 5 families
* Autonomy to make your own scheduling arrangements
* Intensive training in Multisystemic Therapy (MST), an Evidence-Based model of treatment
* At no cost to you, up to 36 graduate-level CEUs annually
* 100 hours of group supervision, with additional individual supervision to reach full licensure, as well as full potential
* Earning a competitive salary, with quarterly cash bonuses for meeting and exceeding productivity targets
* Generous mileage reimbursement for work-related driving
If you answered yes, please consider joining the MST program at Kennebec Behavioral Health!
* $5,000 Sign-on Bonus opportunity available to license-eligible Master's Level candidates.
* $2,500 Sign-On Bonus available for qualified Bachelor's Level candidates.
Kennebec Behavioral Health, an Agency that has been on the cutting edge of mental health treatment for over 50 years, offers competitive wages and benefits.
- Skills and a comfort level with parents and children in emotionally challenging circumstances.
- Fully licensed LCSW or LCPC candidates, or conditionally licensed applicants on track to be independently licensed are desired.
- A Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related subject area, with experience in mental health, or
- Bachelor’s level applicants with five years’ experience in community mental health, family counseling, corrections, special education, case management, child protective case work, or crisis management services are invited to apply.
Multisystemic Therapy (MST) is a time-limited, intensive family therapy and community-based treatment program that focuses upon addressing all environmental systems that impact adolescents who are struggling with behavior in the home, in school, or in the community. For more information, click on this link: http://mstservices.com/
MST Therapists are provided training and supervision in a wide variety of models and techniques, which include structural family therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, motivational interviewing, behavior modification, couples therapy, communication therapy, problem sexual behavior therapy, and contingency management treatment among others.
KBH offers flexible, competitive compensation and benefits:
HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
.51 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT & AAA BENEFITS
$30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
20 DAYS VACATION
CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
8 SICK DAYS
To apply, please click here!