Children's Case Manager - Augusta $1500 Sign On Bonus!
Want to be part of a dedicated team that helps children and families? KBH has a full time position in the Augusta area for a Children's Case Manager. The successful candidates will work as part of a team to deliver services to children with emotional/behavioral disorders, mental illness, mental retardation, pervasive developmental disorders, and autism spectrum disorders. Do you enjoy collaborating and working in the community? Responsibilities for case management include continual assessment, knowledge of resources in the community and referral for resources, collaboration with other providers, advocacy, and assuring for quality services.
$1500 Sign on Bonus opportunity available!
Why KBH? Competitive wages and benefits are just a small part of working at KBH. Apply for the opportunity to work for this multi-site mental health provider who's been serving our communities for more than 50 years.
· Preference will be given to candidates with a commitment to helping families become more independent in meeting the needs of their children, and who have at least two years of case management experience.
· A Bachelor's degree in social work, counseling, special education, child development, psychology, or closely related field.
· The successful candidate will be skilled in effectively working with children & families, have strong organizational skills, and enjoy working as part of a team.
KBH offers flexible, competitive compensation and benefits:
· HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
· 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
· APPLE IPHONE
· LAPTOP & 4G HOTSPOT
· DESIGNATED OFFICE SPACE
· CLINICAL SUPERVISION (GROUP & INDIVIDUAL)
· SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
· .51 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT & AAA BENEFITS
· $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
· CONTINUING EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT
· 20 PAID VACATION DAYS
· 11 PAID HOLIDAYS
· 8 PAID SICK DAYS
· 1 PAID PERSONAL DAY
To apply, please click here!