MST Therapist - Waterville
Supportive. Compassionate. Professional.
Counseling, social work or psychology professionals with at least a Bachelor's degree in your field - could you imagine:
* Having a caseload of no more than 5 clients and their families?
* Earning a competitive salary, with thousands of dollars in additional incentives offered annually?
* Offered autonomy to make your own scheduling arrangements based on client and your availability?
* Being provided with up to 36 graduate-level CEUs or more annually - for FREE?
* Provided an all-expenses-paid 5-day trip to train in Multisystemic Therapy (MST) either locally or somewhere across the US or in Canada?
* Given over 120 hours of group supervision and additional individual career supervision per year?
* Paid generous mileage for work-related driving?
* Do you want to be part of a strong, supportive team, are you a motivated self-starter who likes meeting your own personal and professional goals, and have a desire to earn incentives for going above and beyond?
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, please consider joining us!
* $5,000 Sign-on Bonus opportunity available to license-eligible Master's Level candidates.
* $2,500 Sign-On Bonus available for qualified Bachelor's Level candidates. Kennebec Behavioral Health, an Agency that has been on the cutting edge of mental health treatment for over 50 years, offers competitive wages and benefits.
Ability to interact with parents and children in emotionally challenging circumstances on a daily basis. MST Therapists are full–time Master’s-level staff or Bachelor’s- level staff with a minimum of five years of appropriate clinical experience in mental health or child welfare services. Some position preferences:
Applicants with eligibility to be independently licensed either at the time of hire or later as an LCSW or LCPC with a Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related subject area desired. Applicants with past experience in community-based services, family counseling, corrections, special education, case management, child protective case work, or crisis management services. Multisystemic Therapy (MST) is a time-limited, intensive family therapy and community-based treatment program that focuses upon addressing all environmental systems that impact adolescents who are struggling with behavior in the home, in school, or in the community. For more information, click on this link: http://mstservices.com/
MST Therapists are provided training and supervision in a wide variety of models and techniques with CEU and licensing support documentation to include structural family therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, motivational interviewing, behavior modification, couples therapy, communication therapy, problem sexual behavior therapy, and contingency management treatment among others.
KBH offers flexible, competitive compensation and benefits:
HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
.51 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
$30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
20 DAYS VACATION
CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
8 SICK DAYS
Please click here to apply!