Residential Support Workers MHRT/C - $1,500 Incentive - Hire Rates Increased!
Supportive. Compassionate. Professional.
KBH is currently seeking full time and per diem Residential Support Workers for our Waterville, Skowhegan, and Augusta locations. Full or provisional MHRT/C required. Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required. Shift differentials available for evening and night coverage. Staff role includes:
· Providing rehabilitative supportive services to persons with severe and prolonged mental illness that include: problem solving and decision making; supportive counseling; outreach; ADL skills training; family support; coordination/advocacy for services; education; medication administration; and crisis support.
· Limited case management services may be provided in coordination with the clients' regular case manager as a supplement.
· The goal of these services is to assist individuals in obtaining the support, skills and rehabilitative services necessary to improve their level of functioning within their communities and to decrease the need for hospitalization. These services are delivered in a variety of home, office, and community settings depending on the individual’s needs.
· Hire Incentive of $1500.00 available: $500.00 paid at successful completion of 3 months of employment with remaining $1000.00 paid at successful completion of 12 months of employment (*MUST meet minimum Per Diem coverage requirements).
NOW OFFERING AN INCREASE TO OUR BASE HIRE RATES!
KBH offers flexible, competitive compensation and benefits (full-time):
· HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION AND LIFE INSURANCE
· 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
· SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
· .51 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
· $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
· CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
· 20 DAYS VACATION
· 11 HOLIDAYS
· 8 SICK DAYS
Please click here to apply!