Residential Support Aide - MHRT/1 - $1000 Incentive! Hire Rate Increased!
Supportive. Compassionate. Professional.
Are you interested in helping others achieve their goals?
Kennebec Behavioral Health is currently seeking full-time and per diem Residential Support Aides to work in Waterville, Augusta, or Skowhegan. A full MHRT/1 preferred; MHRT/1 Provisional, valid driver's license, and reliable transportation required. *Completed CPR and First Aid certifications will be taken into consideration and KBH will train and provide Provisional MHRT/1 certifications to approved candidates. Shift differentials available for evening and night coverage. Staff role includes:
· Providing rehabilitative supportive services to persons with severe and prolonged mental illness that include: problem solving and decision making; supportive counseling; outreach; ADL skills training; family support; coordination/advocacy for services; education; medication administration; and crisis support.
· Limited case management services may be provided in coordination with the clients' regular case manager as a supplement.
· Hire incentive of $1000 available: $250 paid at successful completion of 3 months of employment with remaining $750 paid at successful completion of 12 months of employment.
NOW OFFERING AN INCREASE TO OUR BASE HIRE RATES!
The goal of these services is to assist individuals in obtaining the support, skills, and rehabilitative services necessary to improve their level of functioning within their communities and to decrease the need for hospitalization. These services are delivered in a variety of home, office, and community settings depending on the individual's needs.
KBH offers flexible, competitive compensation and benefits (full-time):
· HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION AND LIFE INSURANCE
· 403(B) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
· SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
· .51 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
· $30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
· CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
· 20 DAYS VACATION
· 11 HOLIDAYS
· 8 SICK DAYS
Please send cover letter and resume via email, mail, or fax to:
Kennebec Behavioral Health
67 Eustis Parkway
Waterville, ME 04901