HCT Clinician - $3500 Sign On Bonus - Skowhegan, Waterville
Counseling, social work, or psychology professionals with at least a Master's degree in your field -could you imagine:
- Having a caseload of no more than 5-8 clients and their families?
- Earning a competitive salary with thousands of dollars in additional incentives offered annually?
- Offered autonomy to make your own scheduling arrangements based on client and your availability?
- Being provided with graduate-level CEUs annually - for FREE?
- Given group supervision and additional individual career supervision?
- Being paid generous mileage for work related driving?
Do you want to be part of a solid, supportive team? Are you a driven self-starter who like meeting your personal and professional goals? Do you have a desire to earn incentives for going above and beyond? If you answered "yes" to the questions above, please consider joining us!
Applicants with past experience in community-based services, family counseling, corrections, special education, case management, child protective case work or crisis management services.
HCT is a time-limited, intensive family therapy and community-based treatment program that focuses on addressing all environmental systems that impact children who are struggling with behavior in the home, in school, or in the community.
- structural family therapy
- cognitive-behavioral therapy
- solution-focused therapy
- motivational interviewing
- behavior modification
- couples therapy
- communication therapy
- problem sexual behavior therapy
- contingency management treatment
KBH offers flexible, competitive reimbursement and benefits:
·HEALTH & DENTAL INSURANCE
·SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
·.51 PER MILE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT
·$30 PER MONTH GYM REIMBURSEMENT
Please click here to apply!